Wednesday, July 9, 2008

You Matter More Than You Think


What a refreshing read! Leslie takes her years of counseling and ministry experience combines that with her passion for people and beautifully composes her heart in this book. She is transparent with her life experiences and genuine about the struggles that she has faced. I believe that she speaks to all women and we are all able to relate. It will cause you to contemplate how you are spending your influence. I also found myself emotional at times, not because she is sappy nor because of something specific that she wrote about, but rather it touched something deep within me. I think it will for you too.

The word on the street is she will be at Pink 2009 and so you can also get a little preview of what is to come :) (shameless plug, I know).

I love you and you matter to me, more than you know.

1 comment:

js said...

I'll have to check it out!