Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer has OFFICIALLY begun!

Yesterday I happened upon a glorious sight. It was like walking in the dessert for 40 days and seeing the first sign of water. Or like looking for that perfect pair of jeans and you happen upon them and they are on clearance. Or even better, it was like Isaac and I slept for 12 hours straight. Yesterday it was more like...

I PARTOOK MY FIRST SNO CONE OF THE SUMMER! (The angels are all singing in harmony)

Since it was my inaugural sno cone, I didn't get sugar free and I got cream! DE-LISH! That icy, sugary goodness was the perfect treat for the hot, Texas heat. Would you care for a bite?

2 comments:

The Durham's said...

I so want a bite...or the whole thing for that matter! What a nice treat:) Things like that really make my day:) Heck, it made my day just because you had one:) Love ya!

Nicole said...

Yummm...that looks delicious! And in Normangee! Who wouldv'e thought?? :)