Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Orphan Free Uganda- Answered Prayer!

Oh friends, isn't it amazing that God wants us to talk to Him? It still blows me away.

On top of that, He listens. The God of the universe listens when we call out to Him. Not only does he listen; He answers.

I almost glossed straight over this email the other day. Much to my wonderous surprise, look at what I received from a precious pastor in UGANDA (one that we are not connected to, by the way).


"Thank you for keeping your knuckles on Heaven's door for our Orphans and inviting other people to do the same.

Of late I have witnessed a tremendous flow(flood) of devine interventions into Jesus' Church that I pastor and the Non Government Organisation (Kassanda Cornerstone Foundation)that I work with.

It would be unfair not to share with you the glad tidings fervent prayer has drawn to my work.

Be blessed as you keep that up."

This kind and precious man wanted to remind all of us that God listens to His daughters. Be encouraged with me.

I love the way the New Living Translation says Hosea 14: "I am the one who answers your prayers and cares for ."

Have a wonderful Easter celebrating our God is alive!

1 comment:

js said...

Wow, God is soooo good. Can't wait to hear more! Praying for Uganda!!!