Friday, August 15, 2008

"I" Spy

I just wanted to give you a little sneak peak into what little "I" has been up to...

First, for a side job, he has become a park ranger to help Smokey the Bear prevent forest fires...

This is what he does when he sees someone not using good fire precautions...
He also has become quite the people watcher at the mall...
He really loves hanging out with his grandad...
My dad says that "he's adjusting on the fly" to this grandad thing, but I think he looks like A PRO!!!
At 5 1/2 months, he really likes all kinds of foods :)Also a video of his most recent feat!




2 comments:

The Durham's said...

Too adorable! I miss yall so much! I wish he was sitting up on MY floor and preventing MY forest fires:) I will call you tomorrow...have been sick since Thursday night:( Sorry for the delayed response. LOVE YOU!

js said...

He is sooooo sweet!!!! I can't wait to get to know him better. He's getting so big. Give him a big squeeze and a big kiss from Auntie Jen.