Here is us enjoying the game pre-pregnancy 2007.
Here is me sweating it up for the love of my husband while I was 14 weeks pregnant in the Texas heat- God bless the Rangers!
Now that we have our little man and we won't be next door to the Rangers much longer we had to bring him to his first game. Not only did we get to go with him, but we got to enjoy the game with some of our favorite people, the Durhams! Here are the top five events of our our little excursion:
1. Stacy calling me Friday in a panic because she heard there was a game on Friday night and I had told her the game was on Saturday night. She was seriously concerned that we were going to miss the game. I quickly assured her that they play almost every night and they would be there tomorrow too :) As you can tell, Stacy is a baseball fan. I do not know how I managed in my pics not to get one of her beautiful face, but you can see her blog.
2. In the name of good stewardship, we only took one car :) So we put all the kids car seats in the back seat. Yes, all three were lined up one next to the other. Stacy and I rode in the back seat and were tossed around like groceries. (Poor thing, she is pregnant) I know you may be thinking, why didn't your men hop back there? Oh, they offered but there is no way that our men could fit in the back of my pregnant roller skate. We may have been squished but glory to God we saved $10 :)
3. We also got the "all you can eat seats." That in itself is hilarious. Joe and Monte took full advantage of the situation and Stacy and I were about to puke watching them. We will not do that again...sorry guys :)
4. As soon as the announcer came on, Bryce starts looking all around and then finally looks at his mom and says, "Where is that voice coming from?"
5. Stacy and I were talking about something mid game and then she asks, "Whats the name..of you know...the pinnacle of baseball...??" Now I wonder where her son gets it from, the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, now does it Stacy??
But the best part was sweet fellowship with our dear friends and getting to meet some new friends too.
Even though we won't be right here, do not fear, it will give us one more reason to make trips to Dallas. I may have to get us season tickets :)
Here are the boys!
Monte, Bryce, and Macey.