Friday, January 21, 2011

Fronk has been here...

My sister and I shared a room until we were in junior high. Every night before bed she would snuggle up next to me and in the sweetest little sister voice you ever heard say, "Will you hold my hand?" I always did it begrudgingly. (Secretly I think I loved it).

She is by far one of my favorite people on this planet. I just love being in Stephanie's presence. I am so amazed by the woman that she has become- trusting God, seeking to honor Him, and living to love to the fullest. Not to mention, she is going to be the most diva country bride you have ever seen; she's going to put Carrie Underwood to shame. I am thrilled that we are having her wedding out here at the Ranch!

In honor of the festivities we brought in a celebrity wedding planner...




Okay, I wish. A girl can dream, right?

We have been working for the last several weeks to turn the ranch into Normangee's premiere wedding venue....











All with this little one under foot.





Wouldn't have it any other way.


We did get to steal away for a bit for mani/pedi time and some fun wedding errands.



Stephanie, I have cherished this time with you and can't think of any better way to begin 2011 than celebrating what God has joined together in you and Zach. I am so thankful I have your hand to hold as we walk through wifedom together; the best is yet to come. I love you.

Pics of the final outcome to come...

1 comment:

Megan said...

I cracked up at the title of this post! :)

The wedding is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I can't wait to see pictures!

And we must get a date on the calendar for after the wedding that we can hang out. I am having some serious withdrawls. Serious... I may need therapy.