Thursday, June 19, 2008

VBS Ranch Style

Since I didn't grow up going to VBS, I thought we should start Isaac early. So today, I solicited Hailey, one of the ranch workers' granddaughter, to come VBS with us! She is 6 weeks old and sister has some SERIOUS hair, as you will see. We had a grand ol' time singing the three classic Jesus kid songs that I know. I need to learn some other ones, can anyone reccomend a good cd? Then I got to tell them both all about Jesus and how much he loves them. We also had playtime, which when you're only a few months old that includes a lot of staring...


Here is Hailey and her hair. I would like to find out what hair products she is using because they work!
How it all began...
Isaac is so excited he has a friend his size :)
"Look Hailey what I can do"
He really has been working for a couple of weeks to be able to grab both of them at the same time. He worked out the kinks in this little trick this week.
He seriously does this with his hands all the time. Joe and I call it his 'discernment mode.'


5 comments:

Michawn said...

ok, you need the 100 bible songs and one hundred bible stories by wonder kids sing. it's a 3 cd set and is awesome. lyrics included, just for you unchurched children. ;)

js said...

So cute! I love how round he's getting. As you know we like our babies round!

The Durham's said...

Okay, "discernment mode" is killing me! Yall are a riot:) I love the VBS idea...you are too cute! Oh, how I miss you so!! Love you....all 3 of you!!

Jodi said...

So so very adorable!

Nicole said...

YOU are such a cool mom, Mel!! :)
I miss my boy...it hurts!!