Monday, June 21, 2010

Where God Speaks To Me

I have this trail that I cherish out here at the ranch. When I run, God speaks. When I run on this trail, He speaks even louder. The world gets quiet and my ears are more tuned to hear what He wants to say to me.

The horses, pigs, and cows along the way all look up from grazing as if to welcome me to my trail.

I love when the horses get in the pond for a little refresher; it is truly one of my favorite sights out at the ranch.

Right now there are thousands of butterflies. A reminder of how God can take any life and make it into a beautiful testimony of His grace and goodness.
This picture does absolutely no justice to how breathtaking these bloomed crate myrtles are. Its as if they are cheering me along and I can't even begin to imagine the beauty that will line the streets of heaven.

Then, these two cuties drove up and joined me along the trail.


Then, my little buddy hopped off to join me as I jogged along. As he boisterously yells, "Yea mommy exercise! Good job!"


"For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and the sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see His invisible qualities- His eternal power and divine nature." Romans 1:19,20


No comments: