Wednesday, June 23, 2010

o' naturale

I'm writing to be the last straw on the camel's back. Its time for you, yes you, to go aluminum-free if you haven't yet.

Such an easy way to eliminate harmful toxins from entering your body through one of your largest glands.

I saw this article online that tried 37 deodorants and ranked them.

I have also heard great things about the one below.
I used Thursday Plantations Tea Tree for a long time.
I will be honest, when it came to the Texas heats, there was many reapplications needed.
The Terry's have gone all the way. All the way to crystal deodorants. I have tried this in the past and it wasn't my bag. I gave it another whirl. IT WORKS!
Tips:
1. Before application, I use a wet wash cloth to wipe down my under arm (just make sure all is clean and clear)Wet the crystal.
2. Wet the crystal and apply liberally.
3. Then I wipe off the crystal with the wash cloth.
Joe and I are continually amazed by how well it works. Not to mention, how much we will save this year on deodorant. My crystal was $10 but I won't be buying any more deodorant until 2011.


1 comment:

Kristen said...

Hey Melissa! It's been too long since we've talked! I've been keeping up with your blog though!I'm glad you wrote about this...I tried the Crystal deoderant a year ago and gave up on it, but I'm going to try your technique to see if it helps. Aluminum really is bad stuff!