Monday, April 26, 2010

Hayden Davis is on his way!

I love my sisters! My older Sister, Christina, demonstrated for us younger sisters how to be a gracious mother.

NOW, 12 years later, we are joining her on the journey of motherhood. My younger sister, Stephanie, is expecting her baby June 25th. I can't wait for her sweet baby boy to arrive.

We celebrated his impending arrival this last weekend. I asked one of my precious mentees, Aubrey Adams, to paint some canvases to match his bedding (Cameron helped too- bless you both!). Below is my sister, Hayden is covered, Hayden's daddy, and one of the canvases. This is the scripture that was in one of the baby books that went with his name. Didn't Aubrey do an amazing job!!!

Congratulations Zach and Stephanie- I am so excited to have a front row seat as you embark on this new adventure! We love you...





No comments: