Sunday, August 9, 2009

Party Day

News Glorious News! For the last week and a half I have started feeling more like myself. I guess the magic number for me was 16 because I haven't thrown up in awhile and have much more energy. It has been so fun being beyond survival mode. It was perfect timing for...

Celebrating our favorite one year old boys all in the same day!

Here's all of the chitlins at my nephew's 1st bday party!


An impromptu swim with Aunt "Tee Tee" (so Isaac calls her)

Both grandsons with "Ga-pa" and "G"

Then we had the wonderful privilege of joining my Deo family for Graham's bday. He is so precious and getting so BIG!


Isaac loved playing most with Graham's sister, Claire.

After all of that, I was showered and in bed at 8:15 :)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I feel like my children are celebrities when they (or I) make someone's blog :) I know, there goes my silly "celebrity" craze again. I'll get over it!
Thank you so much for blessing us by being a part of Graham's special day. Love you and your family more than you know!

XO,
Cindy