Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Mimi and Pops Bible Camp

About two months ago, I got an email from Joe's parents and it went a little something like this:

We would like to invite Isaac to "Mimi and Pops Bible Camp." We will be hosting all our grandchildren over the age of 2 for a week filled with fun activities and Bible lessons January 5-8, 2010.

ARE THEY NOT THE MOST PRECIOUS THINGS EVER!?!!

"A good man leaves an inheritance (of moral stability and goodness) to his children's children." Proverbs 13:22

We drove up Sunday afternoon to drop him off. When we headed out Monday morning, Joe and I (and Elyana) were headed to the car. We were exclaiming our "I love you"s and our "Have fun!"s Pops says, "We got this." Isaac doesn't even shed a tear or a single whine and echoes, "We got this."

I am praying Mimi and Pops have some supernatural strength (they're going to need it ;) and that our little man is a blessing.




I WILL sing of the mercy and loving-kindness of the Lord forever; with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness from generation to generation. Psalm 89:1

1 comment:

Kirby said...

I was telling Charlie about this last night...and he told me not to envy...but I must say that if Jesus doesn't come back before our children have children, we will for sure be doing this!

What an eternal investment! And how many precious memories will be made! I love that Mimi and Pops are doing this...if we can't have our own, we want to be just like them!