Thursday, May 27, 2010

Prayer for the Hinnant Family

Exactly ten years ago, Melissa (now Hinnant) spent the summer under the Graves roof.

It is a summer for many reasons I will always cherish.

Melissa is a beautiful example of a Godly woman. That summer, one of the greatest things I learned from Melissa imparted is faith and humble confidence.

It has been such a joy watching her walk in the different giftings God has given her, spread her wings and fly to Austin, and marry a wonderful man, Rick.

The last year she has walked through the valley of the shadow of death and I would be so blessed if you would read her story for yourself and pray for their family.

I love you, Melissa. Your unwavering faith and confidence in the Lord's goodness amazes me. We are on our knees for you and Rick.

1 comment:

melissa h. said...

thank you.. thank you dear friend.