Monday, October 19, 2009

Wielding my Sword

Over the last couple of weeks, I have really been battling fear regarding my pregnancy.

I am taking up my sword and wielding it in my battle against the enemy. I thought there might be someone who needs these verses too. They are in the amplified, which always gives such a fresh breath to His amazing Word.

Fear not, (Melissa), I am your [a]Shield, your abundant compensation, and your reward shall be exceedingly great- Gen. 15:1

It is the Lord Who goes before you; He will [march] with you; He will not fail you or let you go or forsake you; [let there be no cowardice or flinching, but] fear not, neither become broken [in spirit--depressed, dismayed, and unnerved with alarm].- Deut. 31:8

Only fear the Lord and serve Him faithfully with all your heart; for consider how great are the things He has done for you.- 1 Sam. 12:24

Though a host encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war arise against me, [even then] in this will I be confident. One thing have I asked of the Lord, that will I seek, inquire for, and [insistently] require: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord [in His presence] all the days of my life, to behold and gaze upon the beauty [the sweet attractiveness and the delightful loveliness] of the Lord and to meditate, consider, and inquire in His temple- Psalm 27:3, 4

I trust in You [leaning and believing on You, committing all and confidently looking to You, without fear or doubt]- Psalm 86:2

The reverent, worshipful fear of the Lord leads to life, and he who has it rests satisfied; he cannot be visited with [actual] evil.- Proverbs 19:23

Fear not [there is nothing to fear], for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My [victorious] right hand of rightness and justice.- Isaiah 41:10

because of our faith in Him, we dare to have the boldness (courage and confidence) of free access (an unreserved approach to God with freedom and without fear).- Eph. 3:12

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony- Rev. 12:11

Love and victory to you!

No comments: