Friday, March 13, 2009

Breakthrough

So as I mentioned before, this season has had so many sweet moments- ones that I will forever cherish. At the same time, the last year has been one that I did not see coming. Its like that slap in the face when you didn't even know that something was the matter (trust me, I know there are i-s-s-u-e-s that God is dealing with in me; I just didn't know that He was going to have to take me out into the middle of nowhere to deal with them :) glory.

I have been open about the trials that this season has blessed me with and I really don't think that I have been trying to hide it. Let me just tell you though... something happened. Something glorious happened after I told the blogging world all about it. You all must have been praying some vigilant prayers for us country folk. There has been MAJOR breakthrough.

I have even cried, not just once, but twice in thanksgiving to God for bringing us out here. Yes, you heard that right, I have cried about being thankful for being out here. Crazy.

I wanted to update you and thank you my sweet and dear friends for holding up our arms, loving us wherever we live, and for standing with us for God to get some serious glory out of all this. I do not want to waste even one sweat droplet; I'm sowing them all!

No comments: