Just a few items of business this Wednesday evening.
Anna has a new blog- wahoo!
The Terry's joined the 21st Century and got DVR for the first time. Glory! I have been lobbying for this and could definitely give those Washington lobbyist a run for their money. Can I please have a moment of silence? I'm all choked up.
Found my new favorite chip- Garden of Eatin' Blue Corn Spicy! Delish! In honor of this and the fact that living out here and we eat more food at home than we ever have, I would like to give you the some things I have learned about food from my husband:
8. Milk does a body good.
7. The best meals are the ones off the grill.
6. Why buy hot sauce when you can make it?
5. In meal selection, meats are chosen first.
4. Don't french fries count as a vegetable?
3. Mexican food is good any (or every day) of the week.
2. Chips can go with every meal.
1. There's always a reason to go out to eat.
Honey, I love you and I appreciate you putting up with all the sandwiches, sub-par cooking, turkey sausage, and whole wheat. You encourage me to eat less desserts (because he doesn't like them!) and thank you for pretending like every meal is the best thing you have ever eaten.