I have about so many posts rolling around in my head but am overjoyed and full with holiday happenings.
The New Year couldn't pass without a post, so here are my eight memories to highlight from this year!
1. This day last year was my first day of officially becoming professional mother (even though the wee one was in utero).
2. When I gave up work, I left the diet drinks behind. If you know me, you know that was nothing short of a M-I-R-A-C-L-E! Lord knows I could down me some diet pepsi in the day, but there isn't any more aspartame turning into formaldehyde in this body :)
3. Experienced the joy and sheer humiliation of childbirth and loved every minute, especially my little "I"!
4. We moved to a horse ranch!?! Sometimes I still pinch myself with disbelief that I am officially a country girl.
5. I also gave up milk. We have our own well out here and water has never tasted so good in my life!
6. What I realized was how the creative writing that my old job required stirred a desire that I had long since buried. It lead to me to this here blog, which has been a wonderful outlet for me. The shocking part is that I have kept it up (well sort of).
7. Enjoyed my sweet little gifts that God has loaned to me- my boys. I have also become closer to my family. I am forever grateful. As well as becoming much closer to my extended family- what fun!
8. 2008- The Year of New Beginnings- Couldn't be more true for our little family.
Nine, the number of judgement, the year of reaping what has been sown. I can't even begin to imagine all that is in store for this next year but my heart's desire is to be found at His feet.
Praying for God's best and richest blessings upon your new year!